Don’t want to enter alone? Grab some mates and enter the Shadforth Financial Group Step Up for MSWA as a team. We all know training with a buddy is much easier (and heaps more fun)!
When you create a team, you create a band of people that can train together, raise money together and fight all neurological conditions together! You can have a maximum of 12 per team so get together your work colleagues, community, classmates, family or just a couple of mates. It’s a fun and easy way to keep your motivation high and your fundraising dollars even higher!
You can join or create a team any time, but remember the sooner you set up your team, the sooner you can get started with your training and fundraising!
Each team will be timed, with both individual and team times recorded. There are prizes for the fastest team and highest fundraiser as well as individual rewards across a range of age categories.
When you create a team online you will be set-up with your very own team webpage. Use it to promote your participation, organise your members and have a little fun! Through your team webpage you will be able to:
• Customise the page by uploading your team or company photo / logo.
• Manage all online and offline fundraising.
• Edit the team message and fundraising goal, and add captions and descriptions.
• Send emails to potential sponsors and thank sponsors who have donated.
• Send emails to round up team members or communicate with existing members.
• Receive email notification of each new donation.
Participating as a Corporate Team in the Shadforth Financial Group Step Up for MSWA is an effortless way to:
• Encourage team building
• Promote health & well-being of employees
• Raise corporate visibility in the community
• Make a difference in the fight against all neurological conditions!